By the Development of Human Resources in the Manufacturing Industries to increase efficiency and to overcome the economic and financial crisis” CZ.1.04/1.1.06/33.00055
The goal of the project is to focus on the efficiency of the Companies involved, their financial and strategic management and productivity management with utilisation of know-how of control management and of industrial engineering, establishing the stability of companies on the basis of their own personnel and their knowledge and skills.
The activities of the project are focused on the development of professional competencies in the areas of:
- business strategy and planning in times of crisis
- methods for measuring the performance of a company
- the management and optimisation of costs
- efficient management of production – industrial engineering
- management of human resources in times of crisis
- liquidity, financing and economic condition of the company
- sales and marketing
- the role of leaders and the importance of communication in times of crisis
- Best Practices
- quality of production, the requisite legislation
- IT, technical and technological support
Involved are employees of the companies: Česká zbrojovka a. s.; Šroubárna Kyjov, spol. s r.o.; Impress a.s.; Greiner Packaging Slušovice s.r.o.; ZÁLESÍ a.s.; Pipelife Czech s.r.o.; GRANITOL a.s.; Železárny Štěpánov, spol. s r.o.; DEL a.s.; WEBA Olomouc a.s. who are divided into 4 target groups, in accordance with their employment status:
- Top Management
- Middle Management
- Junior Management
- Other Personnel
The project will be implemented during the period December 2009 to June 2012. The project will support a total of 841 individuals; 24 new products will be created and the number of successful graduates of the courses will be 3470.
This project is funded by the ESF, through the human resources and employment operational programme and from the state budget of the ČR.